it is a great honour for me to invite you to this home site of our Society. Here you will find important data about the Romanian gastroenterology : organization of our society, historical glimpses, events, guidelines, current news, important links.
The Romanian Society of Gastroenterology was a founding member of the World Gastroenterology Organization and has always been an active member of the World and European associations dedicated to gastroenterology. We also have excellent cooperation with many national societies and organize with them periodically different meetings.
Our society has been and is always committed to provide a high level training and continuous education to the gastroenterologists of our country. Clinical practitioners will find on this site updated and useful guidelines.
We also disseminate scientific information to patients wishing to know about their diseases from trusted sources.
We invite those who are not yet members of RSGH to register just today. Reasons ?
– Low membership fee, with important discount for residents ;
– The fee included subscription to the Journal of our society, JGLD, on paper
– Discounted fees to the national annual meetings and to other events
– Keeping contact with the other members of RSGH and of its « daughter » societies
– Increasing the Romanian visibility at UEG and WGO (« number makes the power »)
– Friendly and constructive atmosphere
– Cooperation in research and educational projects